Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned are our Terms & Conditions, which discloses several legal terms, but at the end our aim is to always take care of you, as a customer. We’ve included many of these terms to clarify and legally protect ourselves, but if you ever have an issue, always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assure you a satisfactory closure to it.
Application of Terms
- By visiting and/or taking any action on pxdraft Themes, you automatically agree with the agreement and bound by the terms mentioned below. These terms are applicable to the website, emails, or any other communication.
- All the themes are 100% digital and delivered to you when asked for.
- pxdraft Themes is not responsible for you not receiving your theme if you fail to provide a valid email or for technical issues outside our control.
Security & Payments
- All payments are processed securely through PayPal or Stripe. pxdraft Themes does not directly process payments through the website.
- You have 14 days to evaluate your purchase. If your purchase fails to meet expectations set by the seller, or is critically flawed in some way, contact pxdraft Themes and we will issue a full refund pending a review.
- The issue of refunds is at the complete discretion of pxdraft Themes.
- Support for a purchase done from pxdraft.com is governed by the usage license you received.
- Ownership of the product will be in accordance with the usage licenses.
Membership & Content
- Membership is a specifically for those who accept our terms and policies. We hold the right to suspend or terminate your account, at any point of time.
- We can view and/or remove any content for any reason at our own discretion. This will only be exercised for issues that might need immediate resolution.
- You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, any claims against us relating to your use of pxdraft Themes.
Changes to terms
- If we change our terms & conditions, we will post those changes on this page.